Reaching Beyond Myself

Friday, August 3, 2007

I could be sick.........

well it turns out that my mind is racing with the million and one things I have to do.

Somehow while I was typing this amazing post about wanting to see the Bourne Ultimatum tonight (post was complete with pictures and my commentary) I managed to completely DELETE my blogspot titled "Just me....again" What you are currently viewing is my recreation of my original site...........Grrrrrr....I'm so mad at myself I could puke!!!!!!!!!

I was trying to delete the other blog linked to this dashboard. I wanted to improve and restart a "weight loss" blog spot, so I thought I was deleting that old weight loss site, but instead I deleted my original blog spot........if that makes any sense at all, I am not doing well.....I literally feel physically ill because I worked on the stupid Bourne Ultimatum post for 1/2 hour and then......NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! including all of my links, customization etc.....(if you aren't linked, please leave a comment with your link and I'll add you) how extremely frustrating.........

whoa, I think I might have a meltdown......over this silly blog........UUGGHH!!!

anyway, that's it, I'm severely disappointed and a bit sad.......bear with me as I attempt to recreate this spot (and hopefully in the process I manage a weight loss blog as well)

If you need me I will be banging my head against the wall for the next several hours..............toodle loou
posted by True_Floridian Momma at 7:31 AM

4 Comments:

Don't band too hard! We all have those moments! I still have my bruised sore toe to show for one on Monday ;)

August 3, 2007 at 11:11 AM  

How are you doin?? Havent heard from ya in a while as I quit Thumb Cellular a few years ago and just got my laptop finally this past March...Christina was up for a few weeks and told me how to find you on here...

August 3, 2007 at 4:17 PM  

By Jove, I think you've got it. This is the secret to losing weight. Turn up your metabolism by getting all riled up over Blogger, and stay in state, for long periods of time. It can be done, I've done it. That must be the secret to some of my success. A word of warning. Even though you may not do it on purpose, never leave a hammer lying around the computer room. It can be costly.

August 4, 2007 at 4:34 AM  

That is so totally one of the most frustraiting things. Espically when you know people who say once it is on the web it is there forever, but your never going to actually be able to find it. Not fair.

So, how was the movie?

August 5, 2007 at 9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home