Reaching Beyond Myself

Monday, August 6, 2007

Oh my

well before I can even begin this week, I thought I would blog.

Writing helps me deal with stress, so hang with me.

I went to see the Bourne Ultimatum and apparently my BP was high because I start getting really sick about 1/3 of the way into the movie. OMgoodness the place was P A C K E D!!!
Litterally there wasn't one open seat.....I went by myself......hubs thinks I had a panic attack......I don't know what I had, I just knew that if I didn't get up and get some air I was going to puke........so I drove home and slept for 3 hours....LOL
I got a re-admit ticket, so I will go with the hubs when his family is in town, or atleast we are hoping ;)

From what I saw, it looked amazing and Matt Damon is quite the hottie in this one......of course I wrote all about him in my "other" post that never posted because it was lost in cyberspace.....**ahhhh*** oh well.....

My hub's mom and sister are headed into town tomorrow, so I have quite a bit of cleaning to do today. Then they leave on the 14th and we leave on the 15th............

I still haven't heard from the college I've applied to....grrrr.....it's an issue of large college + late application = frustrated Angie......LOL......
Hopefully I will hear something by the end of this week, or atleast that was their guesstimation.......

The BP has been fluctuating between normal and high. I honestly think it's stress.......can't imagine why?!!?!??!? LOL

well it's time to start my day and actually get this place clean and tidy, along with finishing up labeling stuff for junk sale..**ahem** I mean garage sale and packing, grocery shopping and meal prep......I have a busy rest of the month ahead of me.......

ok well that's it, nothing too fancy for blogger today, just random thoughts by me, a person who is S T R E S S E D to the M A X!!!!

~adidos~
posted by True_Floridian Momma at 4:34 AM

5 Comments:

just remember that worry isn't of God, and clinging to worry is all sorts of wrong! (and large amounts of stress stem from worry...)
hang in there, I love ya and things are going to be great!

August 6, 2007 at 7:38 AM  

Sounds like a panic attack to me. Fellow sufferer here. I ususally end up standing outside in the middle of the night, half dressed, trying to get air! Stinks! Hang in there!

August 6, 2007 at 10:26 AM  

I would say panic attack too. I get them and they are just awful! Try to steer clear of the stress. By the sounds of things that may be a while ;D

August 6, 2007 at 2:25 PM  

'Steady as she goes' there Angie. Sorry to hear of the problems. I'm sure you'll get on top of this.

August 6, 2007 at 7:14 PM  

And she has a kid.

So, the movie? You still haven't seen the movie?

August 7, 2007 at 10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home