Reaching Beyond Myself

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Whirlwind

It has been a whirlwind of fun, excitment, tiredness and anxiety.

Our company has gone. The time seemed to fly......

Our garage sale a success.

Now for the packing of the rest of the household.

I've decided to deter my college goings for one year. I will still pursue nursing, just not this year. I did, however, get accepted to the college, but the timing just isn't working out for me right now.......I'm bummed, but it will work out for the best.

We move, then I have two of the four of us heading out the door starting Tuesday to school.....WOWZERS!!!!

Nothing overally witty or deep to convey, just wanted to let you know I am still breathing and kicking......LOL
posted by True_Floridian Momma at 6:55 AM

6 Comments:

Glad to see your still kicking. Your such a pro at moving by now I'm sure you'll settle in just fine.

My SIL is just starting to go to school for nurseing. She thinks that she would be good at it after taking care of her sick son for 8 weeks. It's not a job I could do but give great praise to those you can.

Good luck with the move.

August 14, 2007 at 7:07 AM  

hey Alisha,
nursing school is going to have to wait a year. The timing with the move, daughter and hubs school is too crazy.,...as far as the move, I've lost all motivation....ugh...I HATE moving....lol

August 14, 2007 at 11:49 AM  

Sorry to hear about the school thing but I'll think you're busy enough right now anyways. Gives you some time to get your blood pressure down in a safe zone ;)

August 14, 2007 at 11:52 AM  

Alive, movin around, and still kicking is a good thing.
Stay safe.

August 14, 2007 at 12:10 PM  

I cant believe school is just around the corner!! Where DOES the time go?

August 14, 2007 at 12:22 PM  

for some reason I thought u were moving now...and I thought u were there already...shoot..

well I hope you get all your stuff packed and get moved safelty and get unpacked with no major problems..

August 14, 2007 at 2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home