Reaching Beyond Myself

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Merry Christmas!!

Ah yes, it's my favorite holiday. I love the tree lights, the music (we are going to see Handel's Messia) and the family time......not to mention the couple of days I have off from work. Most of all, I love the reason we celebrate this season, the blessing of Jesus.

BUT, I must admit, I am not a shopper. I loathe it, especially when picking out gifts for my husband, but that's another story ;)

I do have friends who have most of their shopping done by Dec. 1st **ahem** Misty, but not I.......oh, I aspire to one day hit the shopping malls the day after Thanksgiving, but every year when the alarm rings at 4:30 I just roll over and go back to sleep. I don't know where I inherited this gene, as my sister (aka: shopoholic) and mom love to shop. I do not. Every now and then I will go and enjoy it, but I hate holiday (especially Christmas) shopping. So yes, have I begun......nope......we will go on Monday when my parents are here and we don't have to drag kids along and try to hide everything from them. Instead, we will just bear the brunt of the last minute shoppers with their attitudes of glee and fight the crowds......ugh.....

any suggestions for a girly girl who's really into baby dolls?

Have a blessed Christmas and beautiful 2008!!!

Labels:

posted by True_Floridian Momma at 6:19 PM

2 Comments:

None... we never ventured past the Bitty Baby/American girl thing... good quality, etc... Sorry I am not more help...

December 23, 2007 at 10:29 PM  

Merry Christmas Angie..

My girls love The Littlest Pet Shop things...We have just about every dang one that was put on Earth..

Hope u have a great holiday with your family..

Cheers.

December 24, 2007 at 12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home