Reaching Beyond Myself

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Balancing Act

Wowzers!!

So it's seems I find myself in the middle of a tremendous balancing act.

I started this full-time job and man is it kicking my hiney. I mean, come on, I've been a stay-at-home mommy for 5+ years, not to mention my degree is in Social Work. So throw me into a full-time position that is heavily accounting based and, well......I'm in the middle of a balancing act......literally :)

I really love the people I work with and aside from the weather in Missouri, this city is wonderful!!

So forgive my lack of inspiration. I am pooped, but I wanted to write a small snippet and let those who read here know that I'm still breathing and well.....just balancing ;)

Labels:

posted by True_Floridian Momma at 3:33 PM

4 Comments:

Dont fret, it will all get easier...

You have had a rough few years...all your moving and whatnot..

I am thinking of you..hope it will get easier:)

October 18, 2007 at 5:24 PM  

I can't imagine going back to work full time after being home for so long...hang in there!!!

October 19, 2007 at 4:15 AM  

ang~ We are girls of planning and routine. This just challenges that but we are good with challenge, right?
Once the routine comes in to play, it will be fabulous! \love you!!!

October 19, 2007 at 10:07 AM  

I was afraid you had run off with that actor dude you pictured below. (sorry I don't know who he is.)

October 19, 2007 at 7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home