Reaching Beyond Myself

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Procrastination

I am the world's biggest procrastinator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I admit it.
I desperately want to change it, but I honestly don't know what my problem is.

My procrastination has changed over the years from being your "typical" teenage procrastinator.

Now the procrastination in my life seems to surround, ONLY, packing.
I don't know if it's because I'm so sick of moving (although you would think I would be a pro by now) or if I just hate dealing with the clutter.

Regardless of it's reason, I am having a SUPER DUPER hard time this time with finding the motivation to walk into my closet and pack all of it's contents.............grrrr.......I'm frustrated with myself, BUT, I'm also extremely tired.

So this is my little rant about myself and one of my character flaws...........

All I know is that we are taking a L O N G time trying to find the RIGHT place to live where we are going, because this chick is not moving again!!!!!!!!!! (unless we move into the ghetto........otherwise, N O T moving again!!!!!!!!)

We head out early early early tomorrow morning............I've so gotta get it together here......yikes :)
posted by True_Floridian Momma at 5:26 AM

2 Comments:

I loved the slide show. You've got talent girl.
Now get up, pack, pack, pack. Your hubby will appreciate it. Some day we'll all have enough money to just call someone to come move us. That'd be nice, eh Angie.

August 15, 2007 at 7:21 PM  

Well, I think I am a bigger procrastinator than you. I would tell you so but I don't have the time right now. Maybe later when I get a chance.

August 16, 2007 at 11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home