Reaching Beyond Myself

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

The ONE place I'll miss the most..........

The ONE place I will miss the most is.........Savannah, GA
What an incredible city!!! I absolutely love it there and we will return to visit, definately........

If you are a movie buff, this is one of the best places to go. Movies like: Forest Gump, Midnight in the garden of good and evil were filmed here, along with amazing producers and directors either live or have second homes here. Producers who've worked on Remember the Titans, The Big Chill, Mission Impossible III, Paycheck, The General's Daughter........

Not only movies, but this city has rich history with amazing beauty.....I love it!!

Amazingly it's the only place I'll miss the most on our little tour of SC and ironically, it's in Georgia.....LOL

posted by True_Floridian Momma at 8:18 AM

5 Comments:

i adore Savannah! seriously love it...

August 16, 2007 at 5:40 AM  

This looks like a ton of fun. I have been lots of places, but never in the South. Isn't it hot and humid?

Saying a prayer about your relocating.

August 16, 2007 at 11:42 AM  

oh I too LOVE Savanna..its gorgous there...I always told hubby I wanted to retire there;)

August 16, 2007 at 12:06 PM  

AWESOME slide show!

August 16, 2007 at 1:02 PM  

Looks like y'all had fun! I've never been but always wanted too!

August 16, 2007 at 2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home