Reaching Beyond Myself

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Feeling Uninspired

Today I'm feeling uninspired to blog, but I figure I better work my writer's muscle before it atrophies.

So I was looking into all these "work at home" companies to become a "WAHM" and why is it that 99.99999% are all SCAMS??

Seriously, you would think that with the numerous amounts of people unemployed or stay-at-home moms who would like extra income. SOMEONE would come up with a legitimate business from home opportunity that doesn't cost your firstborn to buy into AND isn't telling you that you'll make $40,000 in your FIRST week!!

That's my rant for today......

In other news, my kids are sick and I'm convinced it's because we no longer live in Florida. We were RARELY sick, if ever, when we lived there. The only times we would get a sniffy was when all the northerners would come down with their winter colds. Now we are those people who would love to escape the dreary winter weather, BUT, we would be the germ carriers for all the true Floridians........ahh c'est la vie........such is life......

Yesterday we hear a *rap* *rap* rap* on our front door.
Who should appear?
The Culligan man
I secretly thanked God because I was just praying for another solution to drink instead of the sludge that comes from our faucet......

Since we had been seriously considering having a home water service (it's all the rave in Florida AND it's a healthier option than pop!!)
We signed up for the two week FREE trial period......
Can I say that I don't think I have ever tasted something sooooooo heavenly??
no joke!!
Can I also say that our 10 gallon jug is 1/2 gone!!
Yep that's right folks.....
I don't think I've peed this much since I was preggers!!!!
So thank God for the Culligan man :)
I've made a deal with the hubs. IF I drink water instead of any form of soda (I'm a HUGE coke one fan) He will sign us up for the service.......

H2O here we come........ :)

Labels:

posted by True_Floridian Momma at 3:52 PM

4 Comments:

We havd Culligan bakc in homeland and have carried it with us to this day...

And my Culligan man is SOOO HOT so when he comes every month to put salt in my machine, I make sure I have my lip gloss on:)

March 31, 2008 at 7:30 AM  

nice!!!

And I love your layout!

March 31, 2008 at 12:27 PM  

I've never tried it...maybe I should :) I too love your new layout!

April 1, 2008 at 9:22 AM  

Flip~ our guy is no where near cute....just glad the water tastes great!!

Misty & Mandi~ thanks, I kinda like it too! :)
thanks for popping in

April 1, 2008 at 3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home