Reaching Beyond Myself

Thursday, March 20, 2008

passing the time......

So it's Thursday evening and Grey's Anatomy isn't back from their hiatus, so I blog.......

Today we ran A TON of errands, of which included looking at cars for moi.

Can I just say......... I HATE HATE HATE car shopping........UGH....hate it....

I just think there should be an easier way to do it.....I'm still thinking about creating a way to make this happen, who know maybe I'll be the next greatest American inventor....although I'm NOT holding my breath :0)

So as I listen to my hubs drum away at his guitar, I decided to highlight all of the fun details of my day, even though I was surrounded by car buying craziness.

Have a great night~

Labels:

posted by True_Floridian Momma at 7:33 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home