Reaching Beyond Myself
Thursday, March 20, 2008
passing the time......
Today we ran A TON of errands, of which included looking at cars for moi.
Can I just say......... I HATE HATE HATE car shopping........UGH....hate it....
I just think there should be an easier way to do it.....I'm still thinking about creating a way to make this happen, who know maybe I'll be the next greatest American inventor....although I'm NOT holding my breath :0)
So as I listen to my hubs drum away at his guitar, I decided to highlight all of the fun details of my day, even though I was surrounded by car buying craziness.
- Hubs in on spring break, so I got to spend the entire day with him and son.....even though it was to car shop.
- I'm becoming better friends with my neighbor whom I just love :)
- I might get to go to a movie tomorrow with above mentioned neighbor.
- My son has yet to understand that his male genital is not called a peanut. (oh did I mention he tells complete strangers whenever he gets the chance that he's a boy because he has a peanut and his mom has a ghi-na....I want to hide under a rock during these moments, but giggle to myself when I think about them later.
- Today my daughter went to the grocery store with me (we stopped at a specialty grocery store ) and she said the cutest thing about the shopping carts. "Mom, these are unusually shaped shopping carts" I almost lost it.....so mature for a kindergartner.
- I got an unexpected email from a childhood friend who now, after 16-17 years, admitted to having a crush on me in high school......what can I say, it's kinda flattering for this saggy-30 something-mother of two :)
- and Finally......hubby is home early from work, so I get to chat with him and watch a movie...Hurray!!
Have a great night~
Labels: family life