Reaching Beyond Myself
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Two Lists......running behind :)
- Hospitality of the people
- The blue skies EVEN on cold days
- Affordability of living here.
- Milder temperatures than Michigan, but still have the seasons
- Family-friendly atmosphere of the state
- Low unemployment rate.
- Wonderful people....truly amazing the kindness that people have toward others here.
- Lots of activities to do for the family (cheaply) on the weekends.
- Our amazing friends.
- Our wonderful church.
- Free college tuition.
MUST HAVES in a "kid bag" while dining out or meeting with a real estate agent....
- Blank paper-several sheets
- Different color pens, pencils or crayons.
- Snacks of all variety.
- Wipes (for those occasional spills or messes)
- Play cars/trucks.
- Gum/candy IE: lollipop.
- Deck of cards to practice numbers/counting.