Reaching Beyond Myself

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Two Lists......running behind :)

So yesterday was an all inclusive day of running around the town we are hoping to move to. We were searching through places to live and potential places to work. Needless to say, I didn't get to my blog list for #10, so today's post will include my TWO lists :)

10
Why I love living in the Show Me State

11

MUST HAVES in a "kid bag" while dining out or meeting with a real estate agent....

Labels: ,

posted by True_Floridian Momma at 7:15 AM

2 Comments:

great lists, both of them! :) When Jeff finds his ministry job (here in Idaho... Ahem...) you will find those things true here as well...
which, you guys are campers... I say a summer trip here is in order for THE BEST CAMPING IN THE COUNTRY!!!! :)

March 11, 2008 at 10:13 AM  

;)
Too funny, you never know where we'll end up after his school, just could be Idaho. I'll give you the Christianese answer and say, "we'll be in pray about that one" LOL

March 11, 2008 at 11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home