Reaching Beyond Myself

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Things I'm looking forward to on Friday........

12
Obviously it's no secret that most of us can't wait for Fridays. I love Fridays. So as an ode to one of my favorite days of the week.......here is my list for today....
  1. I get the WHOLE weekend with my daughter
  2. This Friday we are going to see "Horton Hears A Who"
  3. We get much needed play date time with our new friends
  4. The house (usually) is clean-as well as laundry done.
  5. I get to rent movies and snuggle in my quilt waiting for my man to get home.
  6. I get much needed "down time"
  7. It's a great start to the "PJ" weekend mode.
  8. This Friday, we are looking at more houses.
  9. It's bath night, which means clean kiddos :)
  10. When the weather is lovely, we head to the park.
  11. I usually bake some form of a goodie for the weekend.
  12. I get much needed blogging time.

Labels: ,

posted by True_Floridian Momma at 6:10 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home