Reaching Beyond Myself

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Obama- everyone should educate his/herself.....

If you are an America citizen, then you MUST take the time to educate yourself on each presidential hopeful and whom they associate with....Personally, I think it's telling of Barrack Obama's integrity, character and true nature when he's been SATURATED by these teachings for 20 YEARS!!!

Please if you are a voter, educate yourself!!!!






Take the time to view these videos and draw your own conclusions.
















































posted by True_Floridian Momma at 6:30 AM

5 Comments:

I have had MAJOR issues with this man for about two years now..when I heard he was going to run for president, I was dumbfounded.

I loved the second to last video...I have seen all of these videos before, I watch the videos from all of them..

I have nothing better to do;)

March 16, 2008 at 5:44 PM  

although I thought the second to last one was stupid, these were pretty interesting. you know my obama views though.

March 17, 2008 at 12:06 PM  

Flip Flop~ yeah he's a scary dude that Obama :(

Misty~ I know how you're feeling about him, I so wish he would have been what he has talked about....the real change, but alas, I'm afraid he isn't :( which kinda bums me out, but not enough to go vote for him :)

March 17, 2008 at 4:46 PM  

Hi
I followed from Flip Flop Head because I'm a Florida Daddy!!
I just posted about the same thing!

Obama and his followers are either s uninformed they don't know, so stupid they don't care or such kool-aid drinkers it doesn't matter.

March 17, 2008 at 7:42 PM  

Southern sage, thanks for stopping by. What part of Florida are you in? I LOVE Florida!!!!

I agree. I think Obama and his inside people are completely aware of what is going on and their beliefs, but his "followers" are the kool-aid drinkers....LOL

March 18, 2008 at 7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home