Reaching Beyond Myself

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My new TV addiction......LOVE Chelsea Handler










She may be a little crass and a bit offensive to some, BUT, I think she is hilarious!!!!

This was the most "offensive free" video I found on youtube.....so worth it to watch for a good chuckle......

She's coming to Chicago and I really want to go, but my hubs won't make the drive :(

I don't think she'll ever come to little ole Mizzur-ah.......****ahhhh*****sigh****

So I wait until 10:30pm C to watch her......so worth the lack of an hour of sleep....LOL

Labels:

posted by True_Floridian Momma at 8:54 PM

5 Comments:

man I have been watching her for a few years...she had a differnet show before this one where she did skits and such...and stand up..no interviewing or anyting, and it was much funnier...

But I do think she is pretty dang funny..

April 10, 2008 at 12:08 PM  

Yay, she still does, it's Chelsea Lately on E....LOVE IT

thanks for stopping by....

April 10, 2008 at 5:16 PM  

Chelsea is too funny. I watch her and my husband just doesn't get it. I tell him that he has no humor :)

April 11, 2008 at 5:46 AM  

I've just seen snippets of things by her, this video is HILARIOUS! I'm setting my DVR now!

April 13, 2008 at 4:06 PM  

I've never really seen her... I should set her up on the DVR. This was funny...

how's work?

April 14, 2008 at 12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home