Reaching Beyond Myself

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Who Knew??

Who knew?
......that waking up every morning at 5 a.m. could cause such moaning and groaning out of my lips......

Who knew?
.......that packing a lunch daily would involve so much fore-thought.....

Who knew?
......that packing your lunch and setting out your clothes the night before would be HIGHLY beneficial the next morning.......

Who knew?
.......that going back to work 40 hours a week would cause my very self-assured children to be so clingy...........which I love btw ;)

Who knew?
.........that sitting at a round table with one other trainee and listening to the trainer read verbatium from the training manual would cause you to have to remember how thankful you are for the job that you desperately needed in the first place.......

Who knew?
..........that social work could be this stressful........

Who knew???

I didn't.......whew, I'm pooped......it's off to get some shut eye :) night night

Labels:

posted by True_Floridian Momma at 7:37 PM

3 Comments:

Life can be stressful...remember to smile often and remember the little things in life that make us happy.

Good luck with the new job!! Do you like it? I have been thinking about maybe going back to school for social work. That was my plan when I left High school and then fell into teaching instead. Just wondering...

April 9, 2008 at 8:29 AM  

Good Luck with the new Job...

Waking up at 5am is a downer though..

April 9, 2008 at 2:48 PM  

aatank~ yes, I really enjoy social work. There are so many different areas of social work to choose from. Personally I like working with at-risk children.
I do like my new job and will probably work there until my little guy gets out of school, then I'll definately head back into the field (where my real passion is)

Flip Flop~
yes, 5 a.m. HURTS :~(

April 9, 2008 at 5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home