Reaching Beyond Myself

Sunday, March 2, 2008

March "Lists"

Thanks to my dear friend "rainydayinmay" (see link at sidebar) she introduced me to the wonderful world of blogging. Now I'm copying her and joining Na Blo Po MO to do the wonderful world of 'Lists" for the month of March. :)

Since I didn't start on March 1st. I will add TWO lists to play "catch up" teeheee

List #1

Places I've lived:

1. Fort Myers, Florida---which was one of my absolutely favorite places to live of all time!!
2. Colesavetti, Italy---which was also one of my absolutely favorite places to live of all time!!
3. Harbor Beach, Michigan
4. Sandusky, Michigan
5. Carsonville, Michigan
6. Brighton, Michigan
7. Pinckney, Michigan
8. Fowlervill, Michigan
9. Louisville, Kentucky---another favorite
10. Lexington, Kentucky
11. Fairfield, California
12. San Franscico, California
13. Bluffton, South Carolina--absolutely the WORST place on the universe that I've lived to date....ugh
14. Sarasota, Florida
15. Columbia, Missouri


List #2

Places I would like to visit before I die:

1. Anywhere in Ireland
2. Anywhere in Scotland
3. Hawaii
4. Africa
5. Peru
6. Wales
7. Austria
8. Maine
9. Vermont
10. Cuba
11. Haiti
12. Iceland
13. Spain
14. Oregon
15. Yellowstone National Park

Labels:

posted by True_Floridian Momma at 9:12 AM

3 Comments:

Wow girl..um, find a spot and settle down will ya?

haha

I would love to go to Ireland as well..

March 2, 2008 at 4:17 PM  

LOL, yes, hopefully we have found now here in the midwest :)

March 2, 2008 at 5:14 PM  

Oh, I would LOVE to live in Italy. In fact, tonight I'm planning to curl up in my pajamas and watch Under the Tuscan Sun. I love that movie. It feeds my Italian fantasy.

Thanks for visiting my blog. What a cute blog you have here!

March 2, 2008 at 6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home