Reaching Beyond Myself
Friday, March 7, 2008
- It builds anticipation for the warmer days of summer.
- It helps me overcome my winter blues.
- I love the smell of all the cleaning products.
- I feel like I've rid my house of the flu bug (whether we had it or not, it makes me feel a little more invincible against it...crazy I know)
- It forces me to get rid of all the dust bunnies hiding behind beds.
- It forces me to actually scrub floors, toilets, carpets.
- It makes me feel productive, thus causing me to want to feel better.
So you see, my spring cleaning is a bit more self serving than probably most peoples. In essence, when my house is super clean, I feel on top of the world. I'm just a psycho like that. I feel more in control of my surroundings, which is always a bonus in this crazy world ;)
Here's to Spring Cleaning and hoping that summer is on its way!!!