Reaching Beyond Myself

Friday, March 7, 2008

Spring Cleaning

#7
So I started my spring cleaning yesterday in hopes that spring would actually happen sooner than later.......huh, no such luck. I woke up this morning to a brisk 29 degrees.
Oh well, at least my house is sparkling clean for the weekend.
So today's list is a tribute to all the reasons I love spring cleaning.
Enjoy!! :)

So you see, my spring cleaning is a bit more self serving than probably most peoples. In essence, when my house is super clean, I feel on top of the world. I'm just a psycho like that. I feel more in control of my surroundings, which is always a bonus in this crazy world ;)

Here's to Spring Cleaning and hoping that summer is on its way!!!

~Ciao~

Labels: ,

posted by True_Floridian Momma at 6:56 AM

5 Comments:

I Hate cleaning. HATE HATE HATE... BUT, I love organizing and going through things, I love the clean smells, etc... So I do it... :) But, if you decide you want to take a little trip west and help a girl out, I am willing to accept your generosity.

March 7, 2008 at 9:47 AM  

Yes I did take these photos of my son. Thanks for the comment. I'm a first time MOM so it is all new to me.

March 7, 2008 at 1:22 PM  

Myst~ oh don't get me wrong, I HATE cleaning, I just like spring cleaning and that only happens once a year....thank God....otherwise, I would so be there **ahem, right** ;)
But I would definately take a trip West just to see you :)

March 7, 2008 at 1:48 PM  

shutterbug~ thanks for stopping by....your pics. are beautiful....mommyhood is so incredible and an amazing journey, welcome to the club ;)

March 7, 2008 at 1:50 PM  

Well, I have been spring cleaning for weeks now in hopes it will arrive sooner..

I've just given up:)


But I do fancy the smell of pine sol:)

March 7, 2008 at 3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home