Reaching Beyond Myself

Monday, April 21, 2008

Sunburns, Sundays and where is my Siesta?

Since going back to work full-time, my moments of quality time are few and far between.

So in an effort to remember my fabulous weekends, I decided (well and since I have nothing else of interest to write about) I would jot down some highlights of my weekend.....

Sunburns: FINALLY, the Missouri sun decided to come out from behind it's winter clouds and show it's face. As a result, my arms and legs are a bit pink. I was beginning to really lose my Florida glow, so it was nice to see a tinge of pink appear on my arms.

Sundays: This was a rush around Sunday with a happy ending. After getting two kids and myself ready for church, we rushed out the door. After we decided to take a more lesiurely pace about the day. We enjoyed frolicking times in one of the many Columbia parks....gotta love this city :)

As for my much needed Siesta....it didn't happen, BUT I will soon be going to the evening shift, which I can't wait for and will soon enjoy much needed Siestas throughout the day
posted by True_Floridian Momma at 6:05 PM

1 Comments:

Yay for:
- Angie's post.
- Schedule change you are excited about.
- Nice, safe cities.
- Sunshine.
- Lovely moments with family!

April 21, 2008 at 11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home