Reaching Beyond Myself

Saturday, August 25, 2007

A home

Well we've moved into our new home.

After M U C H searching, through tears, worries and prayer we have found a nice townhouse to live in. It's a huge blessing, great neighborhood, wonderful schools, easy location etc. I feel thankful!!

The search was exhausting as there are many many places to rent here, mostly dumpy junky places (which we probably saw most of them), but on the last day my parents were here, we were able to secure our new location.....hurray!!

Onto phase 2:

I need a job, yesterday!!!!! Please say a quick prayer for us.

That's all I've got as I am pooped out. Moving across the country, sleeping on rock hard hotel beds and now the floor will do that to a 32 year old mommy, I suppose....lol

Labels:

posted by True_Floridian Momma at 2:35 PM

1 Comments:

Im sure you are tired..I will say a prayer for you all..im glad you found a place

August 27, 2007 at 10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home