Reaching Beyond Myself

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Home again

Ahhhh, to be home again!!!

I'm exhausted, but will fill you in quickly. I was taken by ambulance on Thursday to the hospital where I stayed until released today, I think a total of 5 days. I had my liver/pancreas ducts cleaned out and am returning back to my normal peachy color vs. the nice yellow glow I've had for the passed several days.

I'm pooped, so won't say too much else.....thanks to those who called, wrote, and prayed....keep doing so, it's all greatly appreciated!

Labels:

posted by True_Floridian Momma at 12:51 PM

5 Comments:

my goodness girl! Way to initiate your move to the show me state!

September 18, 2007 at 1:50 PM  

I know, right....geez

September 18, 2007 at 3:24 PM  

shoot, I never knew you were sick, my goodness.

Hope all is well my dear;)

September 19, 2007 at 1:29 PM  

I'm glad you're back and am so sorry you weren't well. Blessings on ya Angie. Get well soon.

September 20, 2007 at 4:44 AM  

So sorry to hear that you had more complications! Hope you are feeling much better soon!

September 21, 2007 at 7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home