Reaching Beyond Myself

Monday, October 1, 2007

Camping Video Snippet

So we are back. We came home a day early. My thoughts, I really like to camp, inside of cabins, hotels or RVs.....tent camping, not so much :)

I'll post more pics. later, but in the meantime, I thought you would enjoy a video snippet of my daughter telling about her favorite parts of this experience. Needless to say, the overall "favorite" part was meeting a boy who was 5 years older than she.....daddy not so happy ;)

Personally, I think that may be why hubs was fine with leaving a day early.....LOL

Labels:

posted by True_Floridian Momma at 7:28 AM

8 Comments:

Too cute! She only liked him because he could lift her up and push her on the swings! Apparently, the boy knows the way to a girl's heart ;)

October 1, 2007 at 8:01 AM  

Ugh, I know....later she said she thought he was cute and she loved him....OMG...my mommy heart about stopped!!

October 1, 2007 at 8:45 AM  

I'm glad you had a pretty good time. Campers with hot tubs are the best.
On the boy. It's never too early to start shopping for a good husband. Especially a good strong one.

October 1, 2007 at 6:35 PM  

glad you had a great time. I love camping... (you know where is great to camp??? Idaho... yep...)

but I can't see your video... is it not there?

October 1, 2007 at 7:30 PM  

I dont see a video?..shucks..

I LOVE camping...LOVE it, but I dont mind tents;)

October 1, 2007 at 8:06 PM  

Cliff~ YUCK!!! I'll just pretend you didn't say anything about a husband....she'll be 35 before she can date,,,,LOL

Misty~ I bet it is wonderful to camp in Idaho, I'll have to let the hubs know that one ;)

Flip FLop~ I took the video down by accident and haven't had a chance to get it back up.....more power to you on the tent camping thing....me no like it...yuck

October 2, 2007 at 5:09 AM  

I prefer camping in the motorhome. A shower and a toilet are a huge plus.

My girls have been told the minute they think about boys they get to choose if they want locked in the attic or the celler until they are at least 30 yrs. My oldest teases my youngest all the time about having a boyfriend. Mind you she is 3, and this said boy at daycare follows her everywhere. Oh the joys of worrying about our sweet little girls.

October 2, 2007 at 7:25 AM  

ALWAYS FUN MEETING SOME ONE OLDER

October 2, 2007 at 9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home