Reaching Beyond Myself

Monday, March 3, 2008

List #2- 10 Things I love about my husband


So here is my third list for March........


10 Things I Love About My Husband


1. His eyes-they are an amazing blue and the color gets more intense with each shade of blue that he wears.


2. I love his singing voice, even though he feels self-conscious, I love to hear him sing and make him sing at least "Jesus Loves Me" when I have a really bad migraine and am in bed.....he always does....what a guy, huh?? love him!


3. His heart for Jesus- I love that he was willing to be obedient to the call of full time ministry that God has placed on his life and is pursuing it wholeheartedly.


4. His perfectionism-while this can be a double edged sword, it can and has been a blessing on many occasions.


5. His heart for people. This man would give you his last dollar, the shirt off your back and invite you over for dinner regardless of your position in life.


6. His love for his children. Hands down, he is the most amazing father I have ever witnessed in this life on earth.


7. His romantic side. He is very thoughtful when it comes to his romantic surprises. A lot of times, he will surprise me with something I've said a year and a half ago and thought he wasn't paying attention. Little did I know he was and was waiting for the perfect time to surprise me.


8. His loyalty. He is the most devoted, loyal guy to his family and friends. While he may not call these people on the phone, he still holds each and every one dear to his heart regardless of how much time has lapsed between interactions.


9. His knowledge. Honestly, he is the most intelligent person I have met to date and I've met quite a few. His deep understanding of life, science and primarily God's word astound me daily.


10. His love for me. How he loves me has allowed me to become the person I am today.

Labels:

posted by True_Floridian Momma at 3:46 PM

4 Comments:

awww...that was so sweet...I hope he reads it:)

March 3, 2008 at 6:37 PM  

hey! you are nablopomoing too!!! :) I love this list!

March 4, 2008 at 10:08 AM  

Flip-me too, now I just need to tell him about it :)

Misty~ yes, I completely copied you (hope you don't mind :) I LOVE lists, you could say I am the bulletin point queen....LOL

March 4, 2008 at 3:32 PM  

So sweet!

March 5, 2008 at 6:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home