Reaching Beyond Myself

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

List #6
Today was one of those days.....
The only real accomplishments I can take credit for were cleaning my bathroom (only one....the other one beckons), Managed to take care of my son (no easy task) and waste too much time surfing the Internet.
So in light of my day, I thought I would list some classic movies that are near and dear to my heart. After all, I would much rather have stayed in my PJ's, curled up with some popcorn in my much worn quilt and lounged in my recliner, while watching some of my favorites.
And the nominees are.......

to name a few ;)

Labels: ,

posted by True_Floridian Momma at 8:00 PM

4 Comments:

I love your list. Almost all of them are on my list as well. I've never seen Stomp the Yard though, I'll have to check it out!

March 6, 2008 at 5:03 AM  

Mandi, it's quickly becoming a favorite of mine. It's airing on our ON Demand Starz so I've watched it about 100 times :)

March 6, 2008 at 8:37 AM  

We have stomp the yard coming to us via netflix. Chris is so excited he can hardly contain himself. I, on the other hand, could care less... Then I see it make your post and I am thinking maybe I should care a little. :)

I love your list... My "lay on the couch" over and over again movies are:
Anne of Green Gables
Anne of Avonlea
Moulin Rouge
Pride & Prejiduce
Becoming jane
My Favorite Wife
An Affair to Remember
Roman Holiday
An American in Paris
The Unsinkable Molly Brown
The King And I
Newsies

March 6, 2008 at 9:40 AM  

Oh Misty, tell me what you think of it, I can't really see you loving it, but I can see Chris would :)

Ooooo, I so forgot Anne of Green Gables, I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!! I definately want to see Becoming Jane, never heard of My Favorite Wife, LOVE an Affair to Remember, Roman Holiday and The Unsinkable Molly Brown......all classics in my book.

Have you seen "The Other Broleyn Girl?"

March 6, 2008 at 12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home