Reaching Beyond Myself

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Tired.......or maybe I'm just getting old!!!

Gone are the days of "all nighters"

Gone are the days of surviving on 2 hours of sleep (or even 5 for that matter)

Since I am adjusting my new schedule to accomodate my late work nights, I am pooped!!!!

I thought working 4-midnight would be wonderful, enable me to be home with my kiddos during the day then off to work.....

Honestly, I'm not complaining because as far as work goes, this is the perfect job for me. I do love the fact that my mornings are spent (right now until school is out) with my son and eventually my daughter, BUT, WOWZERS, do I miss my sleep!!!!!!

I didn't realize the luxury I had of ending up in bed at 11pm to wake the next morning at 6-8ish

Now 2 am hits as I walk through the door, I fall into bed to be awaken to my husband saying, "ok honey I'm leaving, CDD is up, but he's watching cartoons, you have about 5 mins before he'll be in"

HA what does he know.....CDD is in as soon as the garage door goes down wanting his mommy. So I groggily roll out of bed and attempt to start my day on roughly 4-5 hours of sleep.

Maybe it's just me and I need more sleep than most people, or maybe I'm just getting old, BUT, 5 hours of sleep doesn't cut the mustard for me....LOL

So for any of you night owls out there who love to phone chat, I could always use the chatter as I am driving down the road at 1-1:30 a.m. :)

Here's to more sleep.......may it happen in my life, sooner than later

here****here

Labels:

posted by True_Floridian Momma at 7:21 AM

2 Comments:

I feel ur pain..

Although I am up only because I suffer from severe insomnia..which sucks..

I just got a new cell number, I should give it to ya and we can chat..haha

May 7, 2008 at 3:16 PM  

Happy Mother's Day!

May 11, 2008 at 8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home