Reaching Beyond Myself

Monday, August 27, 2007

Happenings.......

Lots of happenings around my neck of the woods.........

First off.......I have a Kindergartner, say what?!?!!?? could someone please tell me when this phenom en happened because the last time I checked, she was a preemie who weighed 4.6 lbs. and easily fit on my shoulder???!!!???

Second off.......I have come to the glaringly obvious revelation that
I S T I N K at trusting God fully with my life and with my family's life.....I'm a total doorknob when it comes to this area of my life. I guess I am just a big ole narcissus when it comes to believing that I am somehow greater at making our life decisions that the Creator of the universe........ugh

Third off.....I totally pig out on food of all types when I'm
S T R E S S E D O U T !!!! I always wondered what my trigger was. For some people it's sadness, other people boredom, but oh no, not for me, it's purely stressed out and out-of-controllness........yippee~~~ well I guess the first step is realizing it and no longer living in denial.......whoopee!!!

Fourth off.......we pouw folk now.....I guess I knew that if my hubby pursued the ministry on some full-time level this would be the case. I guess I figured I would be OK with it, but now that we have sold (seriously) almost all of our earthly possessions and are sleeping on an air mattress on the floor, I am kinda being a big fat baby about the comforts that I thought I could easily give up....I suck!!

Disclaimer here: NO I do not think that if you are in full-time ministry you must sell all of your worldly possessions and sleep on the floor. We just had to because we needed the money to move....LOL

So let's review:

I'm an old fat narcissistic whiner who is in serious need of prayer......

thanks.....over and out ;)

Labels:

posted by True_Floridian Momma at 6:26 PM

2 Comments:

I'm a stress eater too! Helps to know your trigger.

August 27, 2007 at 9:39 PM  

you cutie pie..! you guys will be blessed in so many ways for doing what you are doing...and dont feel like a doorknob..we all fall short at times...keep doing what youre doing and you all will be fine...

August 28, 2007 at 10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home