Reaching Beyond Myself

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Gallbladder

Oh yes........it's true

Tomorrow I'll have my gallbladder out.........who knew this little organ could be so painful!!! YIKES

I went by ambulance this morning around 4am because I thought my appendix was going to explode. Turns out, it was my overly filled gallbladder, which lucky for me the timing was perfect as our insurance is set to expire the end of this month and my surgeon just got back into town from vacation, so he has an opening tomorrow morning......it couldn't come soon enough, I have never experienced such pain........and I've had two C-sections!!!


anyone out there have theirs removed? what can I expect??

Labels:

posted by True_Floridian Momma at 3:05 PM

8 Comments:

Never had mine out. Never had a surgery other than a c-section. Guess I'm lucky like that! Good luck! Get well. You have a lot going on!

August 28, 2007 at 6:06 PM  

it is kinda weird I have only had friends or cousins who had this done. You end up with little poke holes in your tummy and that is all I know. So I could not even PLAY a doctor on tv.


It is nice to meet you and now I will start going back on your older posts to cath up on your life. Please come back to my boring place any time.

August 28, 2007 at 8:08 PM  

Thinking of you and praying all will go smoothly and quickly for you today. I have had five surgeries, but never on that. I am sure it can't be as bad as the pain you are feeling without it!

August 29, 2007 at 3:53 AM  

its just one thing after another with you ya poor thing! Ill say a prayer for you!!

August 29, 2007 at 6:50 AM  

Oh my. Just oh my.



and how are you now? Stay safe!

August 29, 2007 at 8:22 AM  

My cousin had hers out just after Christmas and she was back to work in a week. I think she said it was not that bad because they don't have to cut you open or anything.

Good Luck! We'll be praying for you.

August 29, 2007 at 8:53 AM  

oh Ang...
my thoughts and prayers are with you, you know this. I love ya and wish there were some way that I could help!
Things are crazy here too, but in different ways. Hopefully we can touch base soon! hang in there...

August 30, 2007 at 7:03 AM  

Hope all went well....

August 30, 2007 at 10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home