Reaching Beyond Myself

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Challenge Pledge

Even though I've already started, I came across this pledge in a fitness magazine and wanted to post it here.......

Thanks to Misty who has agreed to hold me accountable :) The good Lord knows I need weekly, if not, daily accountability :)

The Challenge Pledge
On this date, June 10, 2008. I made a commitment to myself to take care of my amazing body. I joined Spark People in an attempt to keep myself accountable and count calories, and I promise to....
LOVE MYSELF!! It's my body. No one else can take care of it for me, so I'm going to make time to exercise, even on busy days.
NURTURE MYSELF!! I know I need healthy food---and plenty of it. I will eat well. And that include dessert, because moderation, not deprivation, is the route to being healthy and happy.
CHALLENGE MYSELF!! I recognize that working hard to achieve my goals will make me a stronger person, and I want to be able to do whatever I set my mind to, now and in the future.
CELEBRATE MYSELF!! Every step I take toward being my healthiest deserves a little applause. That why I will pause to recognize my success and feel proud of my accomplishments.
SIGNED:_______Angie___________________________________________

Labels:

posted by True_Floridian Momma at 11:03 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home