Reaching Beyond Myself

Sunday, June 8, 2008

These ole bones

A C H E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, well not my bones, persay, but most definitely my muscles.

For some reason, I didn't factor in the complete burning part of my muscles, I would encouter after not working out for soooooooooo long......HA HA silly me.

So yesterday was my "day off" at the gym. Since I work on Saturdays and since I enjoy family time in the mornings, I decided to take the day off........which, good or bad, I did.

Today I am finding the apathy setting in and the "ahhhh, it's Sunday, I don't want to go, I'm tired" crabbies setting in.........

So we'll see if I make it there :)
I know we are going to the pool at the gym, so I will only be about 100 steps away from my torture machine. You know the one that I get on for 45 mins and sweat my brains out :)

In the meantime, does anyone know how many calories one is suppose to eat to lose weight and not pass out? or even the formula to calculate such calories......drop a note and let me know if you do.

Until next time........party on!!!

Labels:

posted by True_Floridian Momma at 9:17 AM

1 Comments:

go here

http://weightloss.about.com/od/eatsmart/a/blcalintake.htm

June 8, 2008 at 10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home