Reaching Beyond Myself

Friday, June 6, 2008

Instant Gratification, not on this journey




So I admit, I am the typical red-blooded American girl (gosh makes me think of Carrie Underwood's new song) anyway.....
I am ALL about instant gratification. At least this is what I'm learning about myself on this weight loss journey.
I've worked out for a whooping total of 4 consecutive days, and since the scale doesn't reveal my magical weight loss of 50 lbs. I'm totally bummed!!!!
What a poser I am, but I digress.......
So in an effort to 'track' my weight loss journey, specifically on this blog. I will post my fat cheeks up here for this week............uck


(as you can tell I really need to work on my self-love issues...hahaha)


<<<<<---------me in Florida after a few months of training.

<<<<<--------me today, as you can see what a few months of NOT working out and eating really crappy can do......

So you can see my point.........I no longer want to be fat........no longer want to live dying for breath as I climb 2 flights of stairs or chasing my kiddos around.......N O P E.......

NOT GOING TO HAPPEN ANYMORE!!!!!!

So I will journal on here, post pictures and keep myself accountable in the world of cyberspace, if for no one other than myself :)

AND

I will set some attainable goals for myself, starting today.....

Since my first goal was to sign up at a gym and I've done that I guess that doesn't count :) haha

FIVE GOALS for a healthy lifestyle (JUNE 2008)

1. Work out for a min. of 40 minutes 5 days a week, in the month of June.

2. Drink 72 oz of water daily, in the month of June.

3. Try one new fitness class at my gym, in the month of June

4. Say one nice thing about how I look (out loud) daily, in the month of June.

5. Eat fish at least 4 times, in the month of June.

Attainable huh? A B S O L U T E L Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now I just need some accountability, anyone looking for a pen pal weight loss partner? SERIOUSLY, let me know

Be healthy today!!!

Labels:

posted by True_Floridian Momma at 10:22 AM

1 Comments:

We tried it once before, dare we try it again??? BECAUSE--- YES!

June 6, 2008 at 1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home