Reaching Beyond Myself

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Lead me not into temptation.....

I have figured out that I am my biggest obstacle in this weight loss journey is none other......than........wait for it..........wait for it..........M Y S E L F

Yup, this is my newest revelation.

Yesterday I slacked. Instead of hitting the gym, I hit the gym's outdoor pool. Granted, we all need days in the sun. My problem came as I was packing my son's nutella and pb sandwich (have you ever tried nutella?..........D O N ' T!!!!!!! consider this your warning)

Thankfully, I managed to stop myself after 1/2 of a sandwich, but the damage was done. My calorie count was over for the day, but that stupid sandwich.......300 calories, for a H A L F of a sandwich.........ugh......pure disgust with myself........B U T we did have a super fun day at the pool. (although my poor skin would beg to differ as I suffered my worse sunburn since high school)

Today it's back on track. Those people who said if you fail one day, jump back on the wagon the next. Well I always thought they were stupid. But since I've embraced this new viewpoint, it really is true.

I've been writing down everything I put in my mouth.....it's tedious, but worth it.

So today it was back to egg whites, with weight watchers cheese on a whole wheat tortilla. It was actually good!!

My next goal is to get my endurance up to where my heart rate stays around 150, but I can walk a 15 min mile in nothing flat W I T H O U T holding on to the machine :) teehee

Be healthy today!!

Toodle Loo~~ ;)

Labels:

posted by True_Floridian Momma at 11:29 AM

1 Comments:

Hey, I need to jump on this weight loss wagon with ya! I have been saying I want to lose weight for over a year, and yet do nothing about it! I need to shed 10-15 pounds.

June 14, 2008 at 8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home